- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Milton Keynes
A very successful and expanding business based in Milton Keynes requires a Warehouse Operative for a loading shift.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, shifts between 1pm - 11pm (flexible), 45 hours working week
The main purpose of the role is to assist with loading/unloading of catering equipment. Our fleet consists of around fifteen 3.5T vans, two 7.5T and five 18T lorries.
Work is based both indoors and outdoors.
- Load vans and lorries according to the run list (next day deliveries)
- Unload vans and lorries and process collections/returns
- Secure and protect all products to avoid damages - high value goods
- Follow all H&S procedures and regulations
- Warehouse housekeeping duties
- Attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork
- Own initiative
- Good communication skills
**No Agencies please**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)