- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Warehouse Operative with Forklift License
Our client is a vibrant and busy electronics manufacturer and distributer with their head offices in Alton. They are seeking a Warehouse Operative with forklift or flexi truck license to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Operative with Forklift License:
- To receipt, count and put away stock in an organized and systematic way
- To Pick and Pack orders ready for dispatch
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To keep work area and warehouse clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by Supervisor
- To ensure high security levels are kept at the warehouse at all times
In return a salary of 20k per annum is provided, 20 days holiday per annum and free car parking onsite. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm.
For further information regarding the role of Warehouse Operative with Forklift License please apply below.
- safety and security