- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have a number of well-established clients whoare looking to expand theirWarehouseteam to meet current demands and volumes in the coming weeks.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Loading and unloadingof HGV vehicles
- Sortingparcels based on size, weight & postcode
- Handballing & moving cages around the warehouse Candidate Profile:
- Physically fit and able to work
- Previouswarehouse experience advantageous
- Flexibility in terms of shifts
- Must be reliable and willing to work hard Shift Patterns:
- Various Shifts available
- Usual shifts- Monday- Friday however you could be expected to work weekends
- Pay rate £8.21 per hour This a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking for ongoing, full time work. If you feelthis is right for youplease apply immediately by sending your CV or call our office on: 0161 834 2433successful applicants could be required to start as soon as possible.
Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing & Commercial sectors.