- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
My client is a UK-leading distributor of machinery and parts - based in offices just outside Nottingham City Centre (free parking).
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Warehouse Supervisor to effectively lead a small team and ensure that the day to day tasks of picking, goods-in and replenishment are maintained. This is a hands-on role and at busy periods, you will be required to complete these day to day tasks alongside your team.
- Motivating and leading a small team giving clear instructions on performance and standards required
- Reviewing and adjusting staffing levels throughout the day to achieve daily objectives
- Overseeing replenishment tasks and coordinating stock rotation
- Managing the goods-in process, ensuring stock is accurate
- Identifying warehouse space efficiently
- Monitoring equipment / health and safety in the work area
- Providing info and support to the in-house Customer Services Team when required
Busy and challenging role that would suit a confident communicator with a proven track record of leading and motivating a small team. Ideally you will have worked in a warehouse environment previously and will understand warehouse storage efficiency and stock rotation processes.
You will be passionate and self-motivated and will be able to drive forward a small team on a daily basis. You will be organised with high levels of attention to detail and bags of enthusiasm and common sense.
Hours of work are approx. 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday (paid overtime) with the occasional Saturday in busy months.
- Stock Rotation