- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Wealth Management - Client Onboarding Quality Control Specialist Business Description
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
As a result of continued strong business performance together with the increasing nature of the regulatory environment, J.P. Morgan International Bank Limited (JPMIB) is looking to add additional KYC Business Quality Control (BQC) Specialists to the team. The focus will be to review client due diligence and uphold the standards of the Banks AML/KYC programme.
The role will focus on supporting the AML & KYC framework for the PB EMEA onshore client base and will require interacting with a wide range of Front Office employees (Bankers, Analysts and Client Service Specialists) as well as the Legal, Global Financial Crimes Compliance and Risk management functions.
Collaboration with AML/KYC colleagues globally to ensure that a sound Anti-Money Laundering monitoring framework is maintained may also be necessary.
The KYC BQC Specialists responsibilities will include:
- Review and analysis of Client Due Diligence reports and Know Your Client (KYC) data.
- Identification of prohibited client types and appropriate escalation
- Identification of AML/KYC/Reputation risk and appropriate escalation
- Training to the front office on KYC & Due Diligence Standards
- Ad-hoc AML/KYC related projects such as systems enhancements, workflow analysis, higher risk client reviews.
- Management Information (MIS) compiling of data and producing monthly reports and other ad-hoc reports as required for senior management
What we look for
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic and has a keen interest in AML and related areas. The successful candidate will demonstrate good organisational skills, and will be able to deal with issues independently even when working under pressure with challenging deadlines. Given that the role will involve communicating with employees of varying levels, with diverse roles and in different locations, the individual will need strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated KYC/AML experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi task and deliver to a tight deadline
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels across all functions
- Team player
- Additional languages a plus
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- quality control