- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Wealth Management - Operations - CASS Oversight, Vice President, Edinburgh
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leadingglobal financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across fourbusiness segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate andInvestment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & WealthManagement, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clientsinclude institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in everymajor market throughout the world. The division offers investment managementacross all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives,multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business alsoprovides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking servicesincluding trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world'swealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams ofAdvisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealthplanning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage theirwealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly tohelp our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We're proud tobe named '2019 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients' by Euromoney :Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates andUK.
Operations areuniquely positioned at the heart of what we do. We impact the business weundertake from end to end - involved in almost all major steps of thetransaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (products and services) andvendor management. We work in collaboration with counterparts from all areasacross Lines of Business, Technology, Finance and Corporate Functions. Our roleis about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to dofirst-class business. We constantly strive to achieve the improvement thatmakes the firm one of the most respected financial institutions in the world.Operations teams are aligned to either products (Bonds, Equities, ForeignExchange, Loans & Deposits, Alternatives, Derivatives and Mutual Funds) orprocesses (Income, Corporate Actions, Asset Transfers, Tax, Client Reportingand Data Management).
We are offeringyou an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in a fast pacedand challenging area working on complex products and processes.
Reporting to theCASS Oversight Officer for J.P. Morgan Bank Luxembourg S.A. - London branch inthe U.K your primary responsibilities will be:
• Reconciliation and submission of regulatoryreporting (Client Money and Asset Return) to the regulator
• Periodic review of Client Money and AssetReturn
• Provide ongoing support and maintenance of theCASS Resolution Pack
• Monthly review of the Internal SystemEvaluation Method (ISEM)
• Conduct CASS Risk Map refresh
• Carry out annual CASS mandate review
• Production of CASS management informationreporting and oversight documentation for governance and oversight forums
• Conduct custodian due diligence
• Conduct annual custody registration review
• Participation in annual audit
• Act as system matter expert on the CASSapplicability of new business initiative reviews
• 5-10 years of relevant experience - Financial services/WM/Asset Management etc
• Exposure to financial services and regulatory developments would be an advantage
• Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn fast, and take responsibility
• Independent, degree of initiative and decisiveness
• Microsoft office expertise (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
• Reliability and attention to detail
• Team player and collaboration
• Organisational skills
JP Morgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JP Morgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.