- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client is a very successful independent Financial Advisors with 20 staff and 4 IFAs. They have a large client base around the south-east of England and their offices are in beautiful surroundings just outside Chelmsford.
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a fully qualified (Level 4) Independent Financial Advisor who has the desire to learn and hit the ground running. We would also really like to hear from recently qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Independent Financial Advisor:
• Client-facing and telephone-based Finance Advice
• Making recommendations to clients on Investments, Pensions and Protection policies
• Account Management post advice
Key skills for the Independent Financial Advisor:
• Strong business development ability and a hunger to generate new business whilst treating customers fairly and demonstrating excellent ethics.
• 40 hours per week
• 28 Days Holiday
• Free Parking
• Excellent Commission structure (OTE £60K, no ceiling on earnings)
If you are fully qualified looking for a great new opportunity, please don't delay and apply today……
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment anddevelopment of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due tohigh volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your