- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Web Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the software development life cycle and oversee the delivery of our software solutions to support our sales and content applications and selling platform.
Providing amazing, innovative holiday solutions for the world's largest Travel company and, there has never been a better time to join us, we are currently ranked the 12th Best Company to Work for in the UK by LinkedIn for 2019.
What you will be doing
- Processes and Methodologies- Use a variety of agile and lean tools and techniques in order to help your teams keep a delivery and learning cadence
- Leading teams - Strong experience of leading and line managing teams including career development and performance management, provide vision to motivate teams and support them with continuous learning and training opportunities and Coach and mentor your teams and suppliers sitting within the team
- Stakeholder Management - Proven experience in working collaboratively with business and management teams, Liaising with senior members of supplier organisations both onshore and offshore. Ensuring that suppliers focus on delivering quality in a cost-effective manner, Work closely with key business customers, stakeholders, external partners and all groups within the organisation to deliver optimal business and customer value
What we are looking for
- Experience in agile transformations involving Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery &(CI/CD), Test automation frameworks
- Technical experience and leadership are key to promote continuous improvement and delivery with a keen focus on driving business agility and customer value.
- E-Commerce/Retail/Travel/Digital Experience within an Enterprise business.
- Experience with Cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure or Office 365.
- Proven track record in driving solutions, dealing with the wider business, ideally within a large global organisation.
- Technical acumen with significant prior experience in software development technologies; keeping pace with technical innovation.
- Senior stakeholder management is key.
- Passion about introducing efficiencies to the delivery methodology and establishing a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good collaboration skills to ensure portfolio & product managers provide on-going prioritisation of the portfolio backlog.
- Experience in preparing delivery plans to communicate resource requirements & associated cost estimation and forecasting.
Working within TUI group Be Yourself… Be Unique! TUI's more than a brand, it's who we are. Trusted - Unique - Inspiring.
We're the leading tourism business with diverse customers and over 67,000 employees. Together, we embrace different continents and cultures. We believe travel broadens the mind. Just like our customers, we're on a journey, of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven't arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we're encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives. Inclusion is fundamental to everything that we achieve and it's our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
The TUI Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies. TUI is the UK's largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
Join us now and you can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply We just need a few details from you and your CV!