- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER - IPSWICH - £40k
Are you dedicated, hard-working, ambitious and ready for a new challenge?
My client has created 2 exciting new roles for mid and senior level web developers specialising in the Microsoft development platform.
They are looking for agile and creative developers to fit into our experienced team in Ipswich.
These roles will primarily be based on working with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC and Webforms.
This is a great opportunity for any developer that wants to develop a career in a software company, working with large SME and PLC clients such as SONY. 3 years minimum experience will be ideal. However they will also consider computing graduates with plenty of programming experience that have a good balance of coding, enthusiasm and competence.
They'll give you;
- A salary of between £30K - £40K depending on experience
- Continual career progression (including Microsoft Certification)
- Exposure to big IT and bleeding edge bespoke development
- 25 days holiday
In return for your;
- Enthusiasm, skill and professional attitude to IT
- Fresh ideas and desire to drive our company and clients forward through the adoption of new technology and frameworks
Your skills will include;
- ASP.NET Webforms and MVC
- SQL Server
- Some frontend development knowledge
If this is an opportunity of interest then please apply for more information.
- sql server