- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £34,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
This role will be part of a fast-paced agile C# development team working in scrum model delivering flexible, robust and innovative solutions that meet specific Business requirements.
Working across the Microsoft stack, from data access tier through to presentation in web and WPF.
This role will focus on providing advice for technical frameworks and use of enterprise/ leading development technologies.
The role will suit someone with commercial experience in software development position with the ability to confidently discuss and demonstrate technologies.
- Relational and non-relational database technologies (ideally SQL Server).
- Ability to confidently discuss and demonstrate technologies
- Design code that adheres to the SOLID principles
- Proactive and highly organised with strong time management and planning skills including the use of Kanban
The salary banding is £34
- £40,000pa depending on experience, working a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday although some flexibility is required depending on business requirements.