- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
This is an opportunity at an established digital agency which is growing again and looking for a PHP developer to join their friendly team.
If you are conscientious, systematic and excited about delivering web projects to high standards then you could look forward to:
- Great pay and generous bonus scheme
- Continued training and professional development
- Being part of an ambitious, dynamic, effective team
- Promotion opportunities
- Flexible working hours and a great work life balance.
Delivering great website projects is the core of what they do so this is a key role within the company.
They are looking for someone who can:
- Develop custom, often complex WordPress-based and PHP framework solutions
- Provide leadership in finding/developing new technologies and methods to advance the company's web offerings
- Help other developers with system design and implementation
Ideally you will have 4 years experience and a sense of humor!
This could be your chance to really make a difference as you will be encouraged to think outside the box, explore new technologies and bring your own ideas to help make every project a success.
o Great knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
o Content/data migrations, scripting, database management and manipulation
o Knowledge of PHP frameworks, particularly Laravel
o Strong understanding of object-orientated PHP (OOP) back-end development
o Advanced knowledge of WordPress
o Knowledge of change control systems, preferably Git and Git Flow
o Good knowledge of VueJS, SCSS
o Comfortable with frameworks such as Bootstrap and Tailwind.
The salary is £30K - £40K depending on experience and skill set.
They offer all employees a company bonus scheme which can pay up to an additional 10% on your basic salary
Employees also enjoy the ability to have flexible working.
They are based midway between Cambridge and Royston, just 15 minutes from Junction 12 of the M11 and within easy commute from:
They are in a lovely rural location so a car is essential, and they have plenty of free parking.