- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £65,000.00 - £85,000.00 gross per year
A Web Development Manager is required by a leading eCommerce Specialist based in Crewe.
In this varied role, you'll be responsible for managing a team of 8 and you'll have experience of managing development teams who use .NET technologies.
You'll join a Company who employ over 70 staff and who have ambitious plans to double their turnover in the next 4 years.
- Plan and design the structure of technology solutions across the business.
- Manage a team of 8
- Communicate system requirements to the software development team.
- Act as the interface between the business and the technical team.
- Proven experience of managing business systems with a focus on .NET / .NET Core technologies.
- Experience of managing cross discipline technical teams.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven experience of dealing with Internal Stakeholders to improve business processes and technical solutions.
- Any knowledge of working in an eCommerce environment would be desirable.
Crewe / Cheshire
Commute from Stoke / Staffordshire / South Manchester / Chester
The salary range is £65,000 to £85,000 (depending on experience)
Plus great benefits
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
Software Development Manager / Senior Solutions Architect
CV Screen Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- ms project
- web development