- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Role: Web Manager
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus
Working in a high-end, luxury office alongside a very closely-knit team, this is a unique opportunity to join a well-established and multi award-winning company. They are looking to recruit an experienced creative Web Manager with exemplary communication skills, strong account management skills alongside strong design experience.
You will oversee development and design as well as manage and provide excellent customer/client service the organisations impressive list of luxury and well-known client accounts.
You will be hands on in your design contribution and provide visual/concept design, UI/UX Design, wireframing and prototyping. Although Design is key in this role, you will also have a good understanding of Development and understand WordPress, HTML and PHP.
You will be responsible for the strategy and scheduling of the design/development teams and will work closely with the CEO in attracting, winning and developing new business.
You will act as a project manager for existing clients and provide strategy, road mapping and visual creation.
- Strong Design skills - Visual/ concept design, UI/ UX, Wireframing and Prototyping
- Development - knowledge of WordPress, HTML and PHP
- Account Management/ Customer Service - prior experience of customer service excellence and proving a 1st class service to managed accounts.
- Exemplary communication and strong skills
- Excellent salary
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent working environment with strong work-life balance
- 29 days annual leave
- Monday - Friday 9-5 with 1-hour lunch
- Critical illness cover
- Life cover
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
- ms project
- project manager