- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
To work alongside the Operations Manager and help them in the running of their busy premises.
The client is a successful, family run business with years of experience in the hospitality business. They pride themselves in offering affordable yet luxurious wedding packages.
The key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the completion of the event preparation sheet, ensuring a perfect event set up.
- Ensure the events board is updated for event days and the teams are equipped.
- To arrange and complete quarterly training sessions to include health and safety and fire drills and identifying any further training needs.
- Responsible for the rota completion
- Being accountable for all stock
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive attitude
- Preferably have experience in the hospitality industry- although this is not essential
- Interest in hospitality
- Hold strong customer service skills
- Be able to work flexible hours
An exciting opportunity with future prospects
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to multi task
- customer service