- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.00 - £9.50 gross per hour
- St Albans
Frost's Estate & Lettings Agents are looking to recruit a number of "Weekend Assistants" to support their branches in St Albans, Harpenden and Marshalswick to work on a Saturday (approx. 8 hours) and cover some Bank Holidays.
The Weekend Assistant role is responsible for supporting the Sales & Lettings team by assisting the branch in promoting and subsequently selling/letting a property by undertaking viewings, meeting and discussing details with prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is comfortable building relationships with customers and operating in a busy sales environment.
Key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Undertake accompanied viewings:
- Ensuring the property is suitable for viewing
- Accompany the client in every room in line with Company guidelines
- Promote the benefits of the property
- Feedback to sales/lettings staff comments from potential clients
- Promote and enhance company image
- Ensure properties are secure upon departure
- Undertake canvassing of local properties when required
- Ensures compliance by adhering to company standards and current legislation in line with the Organisation's service level agreements
- Undertake ad hoc administration
The individual should be/possess:
- A valid UK driving licence and access to own car (business insurance required)
- Good personal presentation and conduct
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and proficient in dealing with clients and colleagues
LSL are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.