- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Weekend New Homes Site Sales Negotiator
Competitive Basic Salary
- On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission)
- Career Progression
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
This is a weekend role Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK.
Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Weekend New Homes Site Sales Negotiator to join our Milton Keynes team.
- Working on site and selling new homes in the Sales Suites.
- Welcome all customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Listen carefully to ensure you correctly ascertain the customers' needs from the details provided.
- Match customers to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure all customers are immediately notified of any newly available properties that may be suitable.
- Attend to all administrative duties on receipt of an acceptable offer ensuring the sale is actively progressed to completion.
- Encourage all customers to take advantage of all services provided by Connells and its subsidiaries.
Our ideal New Homes Negotiator…
- Must have sales and face to face customer services and sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work accurately whilst under pressure in a target orientated environment.
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, E-mail systems and the Internet.
- A team player with excellent organisational skills.
- New Homes experience is essential.
What's in it for you:
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Uncapped Commission
- Full Training and Development
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.