- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Brinnington Hall
* Perfect hours for your work/life balance (Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm)
* Excellent rates of pay
* Be the first point of contact for callers and visitors at our luxury care home
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to cover our busy reception area over the weekend, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm.
You will be the first point of contact for callers and visitors to the home setting the standard for the Ideal customer experience and assisting with administration work.
Don't worry about having experience in a care home to apply, we will cover all the training you need to be able to hit the ground running.
You will love this role because:
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional training and career development
* Weekend only
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5pm
* DBS provided
* Regular staff social events
* Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
* First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
* Refer a friend scheme
* Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents
Be part of our diverse group of companies (think racing cars, construction and software) giving you more opportunities, benefits and job security.
We set ourselves apart from the competition with our state-of-the-art homes (built and maintained by ourselves) and our passion for person-centred care.
As a growing business, we are always looking for passionate people to join us.
Take the first step to making a real difference to your career
- you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Achieve more with Ideal Carehomes