- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Solutions Recruitment are on the hunt for experienced welders/fabricators to join our client based in Abingdon.
Specialists in welding and precision fabrication, delivering the highest quality standards available on the market. The client focuses on a variety of different products within the healthcare, nuclear and renewable industries.
* Carry out required welding using a mixture of TIG and MIG welding techniques
* Gain and keep required Welding codes
* Understand information prescribed within Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS).
* Carry out welding tasks to required safety, quality and efficiency standards.
* Be able to efficiently complete a number of non-welding activities (ie. ie. Forming, grinding, operate overhead cranes, Port pulling waterjet)
* Interact with support functions and/or other departments.
* Be flexible and willing to learn new process and products in line with business needs
* Engage in continued improvement ideas
* Experience in a manufacturing industry
* Experience with TIG
* Experience with a selection of fabrication techniques
* Experience with MIG welding
* Experience working with pressure vessels or similar
What will seperate you from the pack?
* Flexible attitude
* Demonstrates active support and helps other members of the team
* Makes and communicates clear decisions and is flexible, proactive and positive in approaching business needs.
* Active participant in problem solving and generates ideas for improvement initiatives.
* Willingness to engage with other department
* Quarterly Production Bonus
* Company bonus scheme
* Annual Salary review
* Private Medical
* Pension – Match to 8% (Option to do salary sacrifice)
* Life insurance
* 185 hours holiday (+BH)
* Overtime pay
* 1.5x Monday – Friday
* 1.5 Saturday until 1pm
* 2x Saturday after 1pm Sunday BH
Two Shifts Available: Earlys Lates
If interested, please apply now and one of my team will be in cotact within the next 24 hours
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire,
Apply for this job now.