- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21,112.00 - £49,426.00 gross per year
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Personal Trainer in our Milngavie Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won't pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into Wellbeing Lead and even management roles. As a
Personal Trainer you will;
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carrying out health MOT's, group exercises, inductions, general gym duties and personal training session. You will enjoy lots of opportunities to grow the role and your business.
To succeed as a Personal Trainer you:
- Will be Confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Have been training for a while or you've recently qualified and have REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above.
- Be a great communicator - as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Will be confident in delivering high quality inductions, consultations, programmes and sessions.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £21,112 - £49,426 Pro rata, OTE
Closing Date - 03/10/2019
Location - Milngavie
Hours - Part-time, 16 hours per week
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.
- personal trainer