- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, one of UK’s leading Sportswear brand-houses, is looking for an experienced, organised and self-motivated Wholesale Customer Service Supervisorto work within a friendly, enthusiastic and excelling team. This is a six-month maternity cover starting in Jan 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with agents, salesman and customers.
- Dealing with Repeat Orders from Indies, including sending sales order confirmations to customers/agents & following up with credit control for delivery.
- Liaising with warehouse staff, at all 3 sites, on dispatches, workload/priority and resolving stock problems.
- Overseeing ASOS as Key Account.
- Handling Urban Outfitters as a Key Account
- Liaising with shipping and sourcing staff to obtain updates on shipments or goods inwards.
- Preparing customized Free to Sell reports as and when required.
- Answering queries from credit control, finance department and customers.
- Confirming suppliers and other service providers with required information;
- Processing stock receipted-in and verify or enter Goods Received Notes.
- Using the Delivery Report on a daily basis to ensure timely deliveries into Independent stores, ASOS and Urban
- Managing the faulty returns process.
- Sales order maintenance and updates. Required skills and expeirence:
- Education – Graduate preferable
- Knowledge of a relevant ERP software is a plus and an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Must have very good organisational skills
- Knowledge of pivot table is essential
- Good knowledge of fashion and sports industry is an advantage, though not necessary
- Good communication skill. Previous roles in any of the fields below is preferable
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Operations Assistant
- Wholesale Assistant
- Showroom Assistant