- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Windows System Administrator
Consulting Pay Rate 320 EUR Daily
Role: Windows Systems Administrator
Total Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Munich, Germany
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Candidate must have excellent written and verbal skills in German and English.
• A solid understanding of a Windows-based operating system, preferable Windows 20XX, DHCP and DFS, Windows Clustering
• Understanding of Citrix, VMware, File & Print Services, AD, Exchange 2003, 2010, MS Office, Outlook, will be a big advantage
• Provide operating system configuration and support in order to provide, stable, sustainable and secure enterprise level clients and servers including backup, recovery, performance tuning, upgrades/patches, maintenance, troubleshooting, permissions and file sharing
• Candidate must have the ability to troubleshoot issues with good engineering rigor. Position requires the ability to be flexible, and operate in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Regular verbal and written communication with business partners and other support teams to clarify details of incidents or service requests to maintain production stability and meet established SLA’s.
• Perform system administration for Windows Server 20XX, in a large-scale enterprise environment or large datacenter environment.
• Perform appropriate level software installations and upgrades and related software packages/patches
• Must have firm understanding of network concepts including, vlans, ports, protocols, security contexts, etc.
• Resolve incidents, service requests, problem tickets allocated to team on central management tools (e.g. SNOW, etc) within a timely manner
• Write technical documentation as needed
Ideal candidates need to be familiar with the following:
• Windows/Citrix/AD/Exchange Administration:
• Boot Process
• File Systems
• Network device and protocol configuration (TCP/IP)
- windows server