- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LEVEN SCOTLAND
Our well established client are looking for an experienced Wood Machinist to work as part of a team at their Fife based site.
Your key role will be to plane, shape and mould timber where responsibilities will include:
- X-cut Timber to desired lengths
- Saw timber to required sizes
- Produce mouldings to detailed customer drawings
- Provide support and advice to Mill Operatives
- Apply good housekeeping and Health & Safety practices at all times
- Quality Control
You must have a City and Guilds or equivalent qualification in Wood Machinery - (NVQ 2/SVQ 2 in Wood Machinery/Sawmilling)
If you are enthusiastic, genuinely looking for a permanent opportunity and have the above relevant experience and qualifications then we want to speak to you ASAP!
- quality control