- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- Askam in Furness
Are you a Workshop or projects planner looking to be recognised in an important role within an expanding national company? Do you want to work for a company offering excellent career opportunities and long term stability, with the chance to make your own mark and receive further qualifications? This company specialise in structural steel solutions for the UK, providing tailor-made, cost effective and flexible solutions for a range of clients.
They are growing in strength within their market share and are looking to organically build year by year.
You'll be joining the business at a very critical time as they look to expand across several more sites.
In this role you will fulfil a crucial position as Planning Supervisor for the business.
As Planning Supervisor you will be a recognised individual, liaising with the company's Workshop, Design & Purchasing departments across the UK.
There will be an element of costings and evaluations.
The ideal candidate will come from an Engineering or Steel industry background and experience in a similar coordinating role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Supervisor to join a company with exciting prospects, offering you the chance to make your mark on the future successes of the business and rapidly progress your career.
- Coordinate incoming works
- Liaise between Workshop, Design, Purchasing & Transport departments
- Planning/ Costings / Estimating The person:
- Experience in a supervisory or senior planning role
- Steel or engineering background
- Experience of planning & costings Reference number: 87080 To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please email your CV to (url removed) or visit our website at (url removed) This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency