- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bishops Stortford
Summary of Position
We are looking for a Zero-hour Delivery Driver (cover full time/part time driver annual leave) to take goods from our distribution centre in Bishops Stortford to our stores.
We are a family run business who love selling great quality fish and chips and we pride ourselves on our customer service and quality of product to help us stand out from the rest!
Responsibilities & Duties
- We are looking for a trustworthy, responsible and confident delivery driver who has a good level of physical fitness.
- General warehouse duties.
- Loading and assisting unloading your Van/lorry in the morning and once at the shops.
- To help cover annual leave amongst the team, including 7.5T lorry.
Skills & Attributes
- Confident driving skills on the motorway and residential areas.
- At least 1 year of Van or 7.5 Tonne lorry driving experience.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- A good level of physical stamina and fitness, as the job involves being able to do a range of manual handling tasks such as unloading the van
- Hold your Digital Tacho card and full CPC
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.25 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Required)
- 7.5T Lorry (Preferred)
- driving license (Required)