Enthusiast, strong skills in communication, organization, problem solving and dependability. Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure. Easy adaptability to a changing work environment. Exceptionally detail oriented, responsible, initiative, team player, and self-motivated.
August 2016 - at Present
• Design and develop a customized public relations, marketing and communication strategies for different clients with details in communications tactics, channels, messages, objectives and implementation timeline . • Identify and pitch new business opportunities on behalf of the agency. • Manage agency-client relationships and act as primary brand contact. • Generate creative ideas an original content to help drive client PR/social media programs. • Proactively offer recommendations and ideas to the programs and provide clients feedback on how to use industry news and trends to impact their programs. • Secure media coverage reaching over millions earned impressions across primary accounts. Represent clients at key media. • Manage events domestically and internationally.
October 2015 - April 2016
• Created and executed numerous off-line and on-line public relations campaigns for national and international brands. • Crafted numerous media pitches, press releases, online posts, etc. for different clients. Developed and maintained relationships with key media and influencers. • Secured hundreds of earned media stories across regional, national and international outlets across all media channels (print, broadcast and online). • Managed events nationally and internationally.
July 2014 - August 2014
• Conceptualized, executed and refined social media strategies, including engaging content calendars and ideas for fan base growth, fan engagement, contents and promotions • Created original contents and supported day-to-day community management activities on social media platform, including Facebook, Twiter, Youtube etc. • Monitored and reported on fan behavior and interest trends. • Planned and created an editorial content calendar for social with optimized distribution. • Identified opportunities to work with influencers and integrate them into broader strategy.
June 2011 - May 2014
• Proposed ideas for stories and actively contributed to the editorial planning process. Suggested new angles on existing stories. • Reported, wrote, produced and edited news stories with assigned deadlines for different TV programs: daily live broadcast, breaking news, press conferences, etc. • Proofed and ensured that all stories were accurate, properly illustrated with images, audio, video and speaking track. • Travelled, collected information and reported live from the scene to the TV studio.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
October 2011 - February 2012
• Support the creation and execution of numerous off-line and on-line public relations campaigns for national and international brands. • Crafted numerous media pitches, press releases, online posts, etc. for different clients. • Secured hundreds of earned media stories across regional, national outlets across all media channels (print, broadcast and online). • Managed events nationally.
at DIARIO AS
July 2009 - September 2009
• Actively contributed to the editorial planning process. • Reported, wrote, produced and edited news stories with assigned deadlines for different newspaper sections.
Certificate in Advanced English
at High Wycombe College
2015 - 2015 (1 year) London
BACHELOR DEGREE IN JOURNALISM
at UNIVERSIDAD COMPLUTENSE DE MADRID
2005 - 2010 (5 years) Madrid
Knowledge and keywords