Service to others is a privilege. I choose to plant seeds of hope in the hearts of others. I choose to inspire people.
August 1977 - at Present
Speaker on leadership, customer service and creativity. Certified Zentangle Teacher: teach meditative art that reduces stress and increases creativity. Writer, blogger and independent publisher of 14 books, including It's Okay To Cry, a book on pet loss and grief.
Certified Zentangle Teacher
at Zentangle Teacher Training Program
2016 - 2016 (1 year) Rhode Island
at Goshen College
1967 - 1971 (4 years) Indiana
Keynote Speeches, Workshops, Seminars
Speeches,Workshops, Webinars and Seminars include:
● Blueprint for Calming an Angry Customer
● How to Recover from Service Failure
● Caring Leadership: How to Be a Catalyst for Change
● Be the Best Boss You Can Be
● Beyond Diversity: The Power of We
● The Privilege of Service
● The Power of Praise
● Inspiring Awesome Performance Through Stories
● Imagine! Innovate! Create!
● Zentangle Basics
Knowledge and keywords