Social Media Manager
November 2014 - at Present
* Creates engaging social media posts, ads, and campaigns for clients across a wide variety of industries. * Duties also include writing website content and blog posts for clients and internal use. * Daily management of over 30 unique social media accounts. * In charge of the development and execution of promotional proposals for clients that are pitched quarterly. * Development and distribution of client and internal press releases. * Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving and making adjustments to plans. * Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations. * Design and develop of various marketing materials including a monthly newsletter and ads for publications. * Manages and maintains client relationships
December 2013 - October 2014
* Created and edited original trivia questions and content for the TapTV app.
December 2011 - December 2013
* Created engaging, interesting, and search engine optimized blog posts, social media posts, and on-site content for clients across a wide variety of industries. * Edited blog posts, and adjusts existing website content and meta data for maximum search engine exposure. * Used social media and current events to distinguish trending topics and generate interesting content. * Created media pitches and press releases to obtain coverage for clients from outside media sources.
September 2010 - December 2011
* Primary duties included editing submitted articles and creating original articles for publication. * Other duties included updating website content, creating content for social media platforms, creating content for e-mail blasts and newsletters, and handling administrative and assistance tasks.
at Courier Post
June 2010 - August 2010
* Primary duties included writing, editing, and fact checking for feature stories.
Bachelor of the Arts
at Ramapo College
2006 - 2010 (4 years)