Experienced in corporate and renewable energy industry compliances. Strong legal professional in legal writing, legal advice, and legal compliance. Banking & Financial Law Graduated (LLM) - Boston University, School of Law, MA. US Permanent Resident (Greencard holder) since 2019.
at Wind Energy Holding
August 2016 - August 2017
at Mazars Thailand
May 2015 - July 2016
Banking and Financial
2018 - 2019 (1 year) Massachusetts
25 Commonwealth Ter Apt.1; Brighton, MA 02135 | (857) 364-9692 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Boston University School of Law; Boston, MA
LLM (Master of Law) in Banking and Financial Law, May 2019
Chulalongkorn University; Bangkok, Thailand
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, June 2014
Major: Commercial & Business Law
Wind Energy Holding Co., Ltd.; Bangkok, Thailand
Legal Counsel: August 2016 – July 2017
● Worked closely with the CEO, CFO, and General Counsel on all legal matters related to the holding group.
● Executed corporate compliance filings with government sectors, including filings related to director rotations, annual financial statement filings, and registrations of new entities within the holding group.
● Maintained and promoted the company to operate efficiently in the renewable business field and in accordance with all statutory and legal provisions.
● Drafted agreements related to the business within the holding group, including Employment, Land/Office Leasing, Contractor, Operation and Management (O&M), and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Agreements.
● Reviewed the Insurance, Loan with financial institutions, and Loan Agreement between the holding companies and subsidiaries, including provided legal opinions to the General Counsel.
● Created the company’s history report of corporate structure changes, litigations, and all previous corporate compliance executions for the management team to perform due diligence and plan the IPO.
● Updated the CEO, CFO and General Counsel on pending litigation.
● Advised the finance team on legal compliance and execution of legal documents presented to lenders for project finance.
● Organized, prepared agendas for and took meeting minutes at the Board of Directors and the company shareholders’ Annual General/Extraordinary meetings.
● Liaised with external regulators, solicitors, auditors, and lender’s designated people for general/incidental inspections.
● Researched land and intellectual property law and drafted legal briefs for the General Counsel and external litigation teams.
● Took detailed notes when attending depositions, hearings, and trials for the General Counsel.
Mazars Thailand Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand
Junior Lawyer: Corporate compliance officer, July 2015 – June 2016
● Advocated on behalf of corporate clients, mainly Chinese, French, and American, for legal compliance focusing on the establishment of foreign business offices in accordance with Thailand’s Foreign Business Act.
● Advised corporate clients on promoting foreign investment in Thailand by providing information, services, and incentives in accordance with Thailand’s Board of Investment Government Agency.
● Ensured that foreign clients complied with Thailand’s Foreign Business Act and were able to expand the business.
● Researched and analyzed corporate laws and regulations and communicate findings with clients.
● Reported and circulated internally updated provisions to the corporate legal team.
Thai (native), English (fluent)
Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand since 2018 (qualified to practice law in the Kingdom of Thailand)