Sr. Director of AdTech
at Hearst Digital Media
November 2015 - May 2017
• Oversaw 3 teams AdTech QA, Sales Engineering, AdTech Developer. • Led site monitoring while working with The MediaTrust for bad ads, ad fraud, malvertisement. • Responsible for the ad flow while working with various internal teams such as Product, Direct Sales & Programmatic. • Maintained technical relationship to support the business such as with Google DFP, Moat, DoubleVerify, FatTail, Lotame, Ad-Juster, Central Desktop, and many others. • Developed tools and scripts to increase efficiency in ad delivery.
Sr. Director of Technical Operations
February 2012 - July 2015
• Oversaw all project development for Web & Mobile ad products, Proprietary Mobile SDK (Android, iOS & Windows), Proprietary Campaign Management Platform (Reflex), Data Management & Reporting services. • Worked with the Product team for managing the scope of all projects using Agile/Scrum Methodology. • Managed/Supported relationships with other departments AdOps, Account Management, Sales, Business Development including outsourced QA mobile resource. • Created & Managed the Technical Client Services Department to support product integration with Game Developers. • Manage Game Developers, DMPs and third party Mediators relationships on a project level.
May 2011 - January 2012
• Supporting technical integration, testing and troubleshooting with Networks, AdServers, Exchanges & Publishers. • Worked closely with the internal Account Management team and Implementation team to successfully on-board new clients. • Provide technical guidance and expertise in client meetings regarding implementations and executions, best practices, products & services.
Product Solution Specialist
March 2009 - April 2011
• Supporting Strategic Accounts staff in presentations to key clients and prospects. Conduct product demonstrations, and serve as technical expert in the sales process • Responsible for configuration and project management of complex customized solutions for key clients, including data feeds, custom reports, advanced Rich Media configuration, eBusiness messaging, and complex email campaigns. • Troubleshoot various aspects of adserving such as adtags, conversion tags, Rich Media and reporting
October 2007 - December 2008
• Responsible for all 3rd party ad serving vendor campaigns such as Eyeblaster, Eyewonder & PointRoll. (Publisher Paid Program) • Managed campaigns as a technical liaison between Y! sales & clients on online Ads through a 3rd party vendor or Yahoo internal online tool AdInterax. • Assisted clients with coding for their online Ads such as Flash Action Script2, ASP & HTML. • Helped analyze post campaign performance through AdInterax reporting. • Traveled to different offices through out the east coast region and presented the rich media world to Sales Executives
Technical Sales Engineer
November 2006 - July 2007
• Responsible for introducing new online tool Ad Portal to clients. • Responsible for training clients to PointRoll API. • Managed campaigns as a technical advisor to clients building online Ads. • Assisted clients with coding for their online Ads such as Flash Action Script, ASP & HTML
at Univ of Mass at Amherst
1991 - 1995 (4 years) Massachusetts