IT Service Management / Digital Service Management professional and ITIL subject matter expert, that is known for strategic and focused approach in IT process improvement. Assisting IT management with ITSM implementation, continuous service improvement efforts and ITSM tooling integrations.
IT PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES
at WRH Z-SERVICES, LLC
March 2007 - at Present
IT Service Management / ITIL Process Improvement Consulting IT Service Management (ITSM), Service Integration expert and a driven Service Delivery Manager (SDM) that is known for strategic and focused approach. My experience comes with extensive accolades from senior IT managers and CIO’s alike for my abilities at limiting IT risk, creating and managing lean support service transitions, and establishing creative strategies for optimizing infrastructure operations, financial returns (ROI’s) and external customer service and output.
ServiceNow Platform Manager / Project Manager - CONSULTING
at Direct Energy
October 2015 - February 2016
• Completed 6 month ServiceNow CMDB implementation project in 5 month due streamlined process improvements and corrective IT collaborations. • Managed the ServiceNow platform support transition from a multi-vendor contract to 100% offshore solution. • Guided vendor engagements on Incident, Change and Configuration Management process improvement. • Providing governance on ITIL / ITSM process improvement efforts with international operations.
Senior Corporate Account Manager / PM CONSULTING
at AIG GLOBAL SERVICES, LIFE AND A&H
October 2014 - May 2015
• Implemented new procedures on status reporting and stability of project oriented design efforts. • Established the Global Services PM processes and methodologies for the IT community, ensuring timely delivery on team Projects and aligned with BU requirements; completed 100% within budget and to customers’ expectations. • Coordinate with all Program Managers, Senior Management and business community partnering to identify and prioritize opportunities for more effective IT utilization. • Provided objective and independent counsel, consultation and risk management support in strict harmony to the AIG global financial services risk frameworks and tools.
Global Service Integration Management
at ZURICH INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
November 2013 - July 2014
Global implementation effort (managed from North America) for operations in the UK, EU and Asia: • Engaged by Global IT Service Management team to contribute on global process improvements for several North American, European and Latin American multi-tenant IT support sites. • Primary point of contact for global ServiceNow Service Integration project. • Integration targeted areas were: Service Desk, Incident Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management for multi-national offshore service teams. • Provide guidance and management on the overall improvements of the IT Service Management process; as well as ITSM platform service tooling design SME for ServiceNow implementations for the America’s, Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA).
Executive IT Services Coordinator (IT SVC Contractor)
at MARATHON OIL
March 2007 - September 2013
Global implementation / base of operations in Texas (USA) • Managed End-to-End Incident Management for global IT operations; managing both domestic and international Incident teams; with special service responsibilities to the executive level as part of Service Management. • Coordinator on continuous improvement activities by documenting the repeatable / reportable / measureable performance of the IT organization to the business managers; inclusive of the company split and transition to exclusively E&P Company via ITSM tools. • Partnered in the overall ITSM improvement and global process alignment for all Upstream and Downstream O&G (Oil and Gas) enterprise operations. • Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing), inclusive of internal and external penetration tests with Cyber-security approved network monitoring tools.
Service Level Management Analyst (CONTRACTOR)
at British Petroleum
March 2007 - January 2008
Operations based in Texas (worked between Houston, TX USA & London, UK GB) • Collaborated with the SLM development teams on maintenance of BP’s detailed catalogue of services offered by Service Management (SM). • Documented all new process and remediated SLA’s to ensure conformance to the processes described within the Service Catalogue Project. • Project coordination with onsite teams and third-party vendors to enhance BP’s service catalog and IT services portfolio offering. • As part of SLM project improvement, delivered new and improved service contracts for key support vendors of the trader organization. • Delivering all SLA’s, OLA’s and UC’s for Houston BP regional service operations and ITSM via the creation of updated SLM documentation, and cost models for ITS.
IT Desktop Support & Transition Supervisor
at Time Warner Cable
November 2006 - March 2007
Contracted to convert ops from Time Warner over to Comcast Cable: • Managed 15 Helpdesk and Desktop support staff. • Ensure that all operations met ITIL & ISO standards. • Support of over 500 field techs; monitoring performance for improvement recommendations. • Maintain & manage all SLA’s for Houston TWC computer support and maintenance. • Managed all “on-call” support schedules for Houston based IT staff.
IT Service Manager / Service Desk Manager
at Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS)
June 2001 - September 2006
Global operations from North America, UK, Norway and Australia: • Incident & Service Request Manager for the global onshore and offshore seismic teams, vessels & rigs. • Implemented ITSM global integrated services based on an ITIL methodology. • Integral role in SLM development and SLA process with the global business units. • Managed support personnel and service providers to the global Petro-tech & Geo-physical service environments (onshore, offshore, land, rigs and vessels). • Managed procurement and IT asset budgets in excess of $10mil.
at SN Admin Qualified
2013 - 2014 (1 year)
Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt
at SSGB via MRO
2010 - 2011 (1 year)
at SD via SAIC
2009 - 2010 (1 year)
at G@G# via Plexant
2007 - 2008 (1 year)
SOX BOX / Sarbanes Oxley Certification
at PGS via Protiviti
2005 - 2006 (1 year)
ITIL Foundations for IT Service Management
at EXIN via HP
2005 - 2006 (1 year)
BA in Social Science & Computer Science
at Southern UT
1986 - 1988 (2 years)
AS in Math & Computer Sciences
at Dixie State
1982 - 1984 (2 years)
IT Process Improvement SME
Continuous Service Improvement / IT Process Expert:
• Over 14 years’ experience in all aspects of IT service & support streams in the oil and gas industry, insurance and financial industries, both domestic and international.
• Developed and implemented policies & procedures for IT cost reduction and over-all IT service delivery efficiency utilizing an ITIL / ISO / Six-sigma Lean focused approach to align with workable best practices.
• As an ITSM, have successfully managed IT onshore & offshore teams, as well as managed IT budgets in excess of $10 million.
• Process and reliability specialist (ITIL SME) with focus on operations to ensure corporate guidelines and policies are implemented to keep support more agile, services reliable and the costs of shared service manageable, all done while keeping a customer centric approach in mind.
• Performed Remedy and ServiceNow tool implementation Projects for major fortune 500 companies; most recently completed the discovery, concept and ServiceNow design for Zurich Insurance; as well as managing their Major Incident & Problem Management teams.
• Collaborated on AIG Project Portfolio upgrade and prep for Global Services organizational support transition for North America & Philippines Call Center expansions and Data Center integration.
• Guided Direct Energy IT teams through CMS initiative and led vendor engagement on CMDB implementation and alignment with existing international ITSM Software as a Service alignment; as well as managing a multi-vendor transition of support between onshore and offshore resources.
IT Service Management
Over 23 years’ experience in Global IT Service Management, Operational Support and Improvement, Team Management, Process Improvements and Service Enhancements; managing and setup of:
o Global Service Desk implementations & management (UK, Norway, India, Czech Republic, Philippines, Australia and Indonesia).
o Incident, Problem and Change Management process for North America, EMEA, Asia-PAC and South America (implementations, integrations and management of these services).
o Process improvement specialist for international IT operations and CSI (Continuous Service Improvement).
o Multi-vendor IT management and Service Level Management director.
o Global (onshore & offshore) Service Desk consolidation and multi-vendor team leadership and operational management.
o Change agent and Change leadership design for digital operations.
o Risk Management, UAT and penetration testing PM background.
Digital Service Management
ITSM Tooling Implementation & Integration PM:
- HP Open View
- BMC Remedy
Knowledge and keywords