- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsSchool/Department: Helicopter Primary Location: Eastman Position: Staff Job Type: Full Time Position Close Date: Until Filled Description:Flight Instructor CFI/II (helicopter) position with evening hours and weekend hours required. Teach flight students in the Flight Management major degree/certificate programs to meet the requirements necessary to obtain FAA Private, Instrument, Commercial and Flight Instructor Certificates. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot/Assistant Chief Pilot.
• Must possess Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Flight Instructor Certificate (CFI). With an Instrument Rating (CFII).
• Previous Cabri G2 experience required.
• Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidate selected for employment will be subjected to a background investigation, initial and subsequent random drug testing.
• If applicant is a student, must be enrolled in the Flight Management major, Associate or Baccalaureate degree programs at Middle Georgia State.
• Applicant will be selected based upon flight department practical and written test results, attendance records for flight and ground classes, a minimum 3.0 GPA, and the Chief Pilot/Assistant Chief Pilot evaluation of the applicants teaching skills.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of application to begin immediately. Position open until filled.
TO APPLY: Application materials should be emailed as a Microsoft Word or Adobe.pdf attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Temp. FT Flight Instructor Helicopter, Eastman, 8.19.19. Application materials are to include resume, an MGA Staff application, a letter of interest which includes salary requirements and three professional references. Paper application materials will not be accepted.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsA Unit of the University System of Georgia
About the company