- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RTP, NORTH CAROLINA, US
Who we are
It’s an exciting time to be in Cisco CX and in CX Managed Services (CMS). We are moving fast and driving transformation in Cisco, and for our customers! The Cisco CX Managed Services organization enables the digital transformation of Cisco’s most strategic customers by accelerating the adoption and improving the promise of Cisco technologies through a premium managed services experience.
What You’ll Do
This role is core to the CX Managed Services (CMS) objective of regularly and openly communicating our strategy, expectations, and alignment to CX and Cisco. You will bring fresh perspective and ideas to the creation of the FY20 CMS employee communications plan, and you will execute on that plan as a key member of the team. You will create compelling executive content for the CMS Vice President and General Manager to engage employees, customers, and partners. And, you will co-lead a culture ambassador program to help build a transparent culture, where we listen to our employees, and we communicate expectations often, clearly, and with action.
Specifically, you will:
- Align employees to CMS, CX, Cisco strategy through clear communications
- Support external executive communications, including customer presentations and blog writing
- Build executive-level content for organization-wide communications and meetings, such as: organization announcements, quarterly newsletter, town halls/all hands, CMS site visits, CMS site-specific communications, videos, and others
- Develop metrics and reporting documents mapped to the communications plan
- Support CX-wide engagement communications and programs
- Handle incoming speaking opportunities and relevant content for the CMS VP/GM
- Build briefing documents for internal and external meetings and other executive speaking engagements, in close partnership with relevant account and event teams
- Guide development cycles and revisions for graphics and videos
- Execute on sections of annual site visits with Chief of Staff
- Co-own the CMS Cultural Ambassador Program with CMS HR Partner
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the CX Managed Services (CMS) Chief of Staff team comprised of employee engagement, executive communications, marketing communications, workforce development, and change management. You will report to the Director and Chief of Staff of CMS, and you will directly and frequently work with the CMS VP/GM as her key communications support.
You will work alongside some of the best communicators, marketers, and project managers at Cisco – and in the industry! We have a unique view of what’s happening in CX and CMS and work across all functions. The team is focused, adaptable and always looking for fun and creative ideas. We believe in excellence in our work product and having each other’s backs.
Who You Are
You are creative, curious and love learning and thrive in a fast pace environment. You are extremely organized, pay attention to detail, and work across boundaries to manage strategic programs. You learn fast, because we are constantly moving and changing as we help shape CX and CMS. You are resourceful: you know where and who to go to for content and answers, and if you don’t know, you figure it out quickly. You are comfortable working at the senior leadership level, have the ability to build relationships and partner across all levels of the organization and are a collaborator. You are a strong writer. You have the aptitude to take technical subject matter and relay it in a digestible manner. You have superior editing and proofreading skills and are an expert in PowerPoint.
- 5+ years communications experience in a business environment (internships count)
- BS in Marking, Communications or related field.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.