- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Company Name:Kroger Stores
Manage the overall day-to-day operations of the store’s e-Commerce department to achieve desired sales objectives, goals and budgets. Responsible for staffing the department and developing associates to achieve desire results.
Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that the store e-Commerce department meets/exceeds customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness and cleanliness
- Interview, select and hire candidates to staff the on-line shopping department
- Meet the demands of product flow and create schedules according to guidelines
- Develop associates to meet the productivity standards and certify associates once they meet or exceed goals
- Confirm that associates are following local, state, and federal laws in addition to all food safety procedures and company guidelines
- Train associates on all functions and duties of the Order Selector and Customer Attendant roles
- Lead team in the planning, implementation and execution of e-Commerce’s initiatives
- Achieve/exceed weekly, period, annual sales, wage budgets, and other targeted goals including customer satisfaction leading to repeat sales
- Assist in the analysis and response to the competitive landscape
- Ensure orders are filled with products requested or comparable substitute in a timely and effective manner
- Execute “Best Practices” to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out of stock
- Follow processes for streamlining collection of orders, products, checkouts and delivery
- Report inventory issues such as out of stock items to department heads in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and devices for e-Commence department
- Provide feedback to Store Management team, District Manager, Field Specialist, Coordinators and Division e-Commerce Manager on the effectiveness of operational plans/programs
- Report all issues with item shelf allocation to division KOMPASS team
- Monitor and control expenses for the department
- Ensure preventative maintenance is being performed on all equipment in the department
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Proven supervisory experience
- Prior experience in the selection and hiring process
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several throughout the day
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Experience with and knowledge of Point of Sale (POS)
- Bachelor’s degree
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: VA||Hampton|| 1050 W Mercury Blvd ||23666 || Kroger Stores||None||Digital/e-Commerce ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
About the company
Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,425 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 789 convenience stores, 337 fine jewelry stores, 1,109 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food processing plants in the U.S. Kroger also operates over 80 “The Little Clinic” retail healthcare sites inside select Kroger, King Sooper and Fry’s stores.
Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 160 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. For more information please visit Kroger.com.