- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
What you’ll be doing...
About our team The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touch points through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love. Working from a newly designed studio space at 140 West Street, the team is assembling the brightest designers, design strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate within teams shaping the most important touch points across the customer journey.
About this role An Experience Manager is a Product Manager who balances Business, Technology and Design priorities to deliver brand defining service experiences. One in three Americans uses Verizon services, so your work will have meaningful impact at a massive scale. Work will span the delivery process, from identifying customer needs, to defining the experience via user stories that guide design and engineering teams across the journey, to ensuring experiences are technically feasible, scalable, and continuously iterating. This role will lead in shaping the support experience for all channels and will be a voice at the table in business growth strategy and customer retention discussions. You’ll play a key role in championing user-centered design within the organization and building relationships between key teams to orchestrate best in class experiences. This Experience Lead will lead a holistic shopping experience for customers regardless of channel with the goals of driving sales, and brand loyalty. The candidate’s initiatives will require the ability to work across multiple business lines, influence stakeholders and drive change to create world-class customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
●Define and socialize experience value propositions based upon customer insights, behavioral data, and business needs to establish and grow Verizon’s 5G service offering. Align with cross-functional leadership to leverage key learnings and synergies in other areas of the business that could enhance the overall value proposition.
●Manage 5Gdevice use cases and enhance the usability of 5G among various customer segments.
●Innovateon new device revenue streams as the 5G network and product portfolio evolve.
●Generate more value from all user touchpoints and flows while removing redundant steps and enhancing the customer journey.
●Explore and establish new ways of doing business to differentiate 5G and grow the business.
● Work with business on prioritization and management of all aspects of the experience (product) roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members. Core to the role is clearly articulating the level of effort to enable and lead prioritization.
● Provide direction, guidance, and translate business requirements and customer insights for designers, IT, Digital Operations, national/retail operations and other key stakeholders. This direction can include performing analysis, defining requirements/user stories, working with teams to develop solutions to meet these requirements, and to test and deliver experiences with the customer in mind.
● Serve as a trusted advisor across teams and the business on how an experience does/could manifest throughout the product.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
● 5+ years of consumer-facing digital product management experience in a leadership capacity.
● 8+ years marketing experience, retail and/or other product experience.
● Experience defining and driving the vision of experience programsfor new technology products or services.
●Experience in wireless electronic devices a plus.
● A track record of gaining the trust and respect of others so as to build and leadworld classteams in transformational and high growth environments.
● Advanced degree in engineering, design, or business a plus.
● History of building next gen experiences at scale with cutting edge organizations. Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
● Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results-driven environment with equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
● Ability to work out of the Basking Ridge New Jersey or 140 West St. New York office and legal authorization to work in the US.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented
About the company
For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
We help people, businesses and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.