- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- OFFUTT AIR FORCE BASE - NEBRASKA - UNITED STATES
United States of America - Nebraska, Offutt Air Force Base
THESE POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Directs and coordinates supply support to authorized customers at one of four (4) E-6B Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) sites. Responsible for 24/7/365 logistics and material support for the assigned site. Operates a critical link in a managed material distribution system.
- Ensure success of assigned supply center logistics and supply tasks, with focus on achieving aircraft availability, readiness and fleet OPTEMPO goals.
- Perform and supervise multi-disciplinary tasks, including: supply support operations; warehouse management and inventory control; War Reserve Kit maintenance and storage; shipping/pickup/receiving/delivery; purchasing, repair of repairables; hazardous material management; equipment management and administrative support; quality assurance; and supply chain risk management support.
- Manage staff and resources for the Logistics function
- Set and administer operating standards and policies for the department.
- Establish and manage operating budgets for the logistics programs and departments.
- Support and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the overall effective logistics program to support the initiatives and directives of the customer.
- Coordinate the investigation and resolution of supply problems.
- Evaluate and recommend new initiatives and methodology in the logistics area based on requirements and priorities.
- Participate with the customer to assist in supporting the strategic direction of the logistics function.
- Act as the company liaison with other contractors and the customer for planning, implementing and coordinating logistics initiatives.
- Meet or exceed assigned site Supply metrics, such as Supply Effectiveness, NMCS, PMCS, Issue Time, Response Time, etc.
- Develop required documentation in support of customer technical and programmatic reviews.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university; Alternately, Associates degree or Military/Civilian Vocational-Technical school certificate and an additional 4 years of relevant experience.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in a managerial position related to CLS and material support
- At least five (5) years’ additional experience working with the U.S. military services or Department of Defense (DoD)
- Previous experience in inventory control and industrial and personnel relations, including the assignment/reassignment of personnel in conjunction with fluctuating workloads
- Ability to communicate concisely and accurately in technical matters
- Extensive knowledge of large, complex aviation CLS programs and their QA requirements
- Broad management experience affording knowledge of contract administration, personnel administration, CLS, and business administration or specialized knowledge of customer requirements
- Active U.S. DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience managing an Naval aviation supply function
- Experience with the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS), Deckplate and NATEC
- Experience in supply support of O-, I- and D-level aircraft maintenance
- Experience with supply forecasting analysis tools and methods
- Experience managing a 24/7/365 supply operation
- Experience with DMSMS challenges and solutions
- Experience in an ISO 9001 (or AS9100, AS9110) quality assurance environment
- Experience managing hazardous materials and explosives
- Experience working in significant OPSEC/Cyber Security/Supply Chain Risk Management environment
- Successful track record of managing to performance, cost and schedule goals
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230486BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- business administration