- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Oklahoma City
United States of America - Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
THESE POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Supervise and manage E-6B Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) program. Responsible for direction and oversight of all activities required to: (1) manage Government-owned inventory in support of operational, intermediate and depot level maintenance for 16 aircraft located at four dispersed CONUS sites, and (2) maintain and repair E-6B common and peculiar support equipment (SE).
- Supervise, coach and lead work teams in the accomplishment of program goals and tasks, with focus on achieving aircraft availability, readiness and fleet OPTEMPO goals.
- Perform and supervise multi-disciplinary technical and/or non-technical tasks, including: supply support; warehouse management and inventory control; repair of repairables; SE service and repair; calibration management; quality assurance; diminishing manufacturing sources & material shortages (DSMS) program; supply chain risk management; and cybersecurity
- Interface with customers to determine specific needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain detailed staffing requirements, assignments and plans to meet customer needs.
- Estimate personnel needs and schedule and assign work to meet completion dates.
- Coordinate the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction.
- Perform management level customer interface, including responsibility for contractual deliverables, development of responses to the Requests for Quotes and overall task execution.
- Develop required technical and management documentation in support of customer technical and programmatic reviews.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least fifteen (15) years’ experience in a managerial position related to aircraft contractor logistics support (CLS) and material support, to include five (5) years’ experience working with the United States military services or Department of Defense.
- Excellent communication interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills. Ability to communicate concisely and accurately in technical matters.
- Extensive knowledge of large, complex aviation maintenance programs and their overall support requirements.
- Broad management experience with knowledge of federal contract administration, personnel administration, financial management, contractor logistics support and business administration or specialized knowledge of customer requirements.
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications is required. Extensive travel may be required.
- Active U.S. DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience managing a DoD contract exceeding $50 million annually.
- Experience working under Commander Naval Air Forces (CNAF) Instruction 4790.2 Series and NAVAIRINST 13680.1
- Experience with the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS), Deckplate and NATEC
- Experience in supply support of O-, I- and D-level aircraft maintenance
- Experience with supply forecasting analysis tools and methods
- Experience in aviation support equipment maintenance and repair
- Experience managing a 24/7/365 operation
- Experience qualifying and working with a large vendor base certified by FAA or Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Experience with DMSMS challenges and solutions
- Experience in an ISO 9001 (or AS9100, AS9110) quality assurance environment
- Experience with environment, safety and health regulatory requirements
- Experience managing hazardous materials and explosives
- Experience working in significant OPSEC/Cyber Security/Supply Chain Risk Management environment
- Successful track record of managing to performance, cost and schedule goals
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230478BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- business administration