- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Oklahoma City
United States of America - Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
THESE POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Manage technical matters for the E-6B Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) program. Responsible for direction and oversight of technical activities required to: (1) manage Government-owned inventory in support of operational, intermediate and depot level maintenance for 16 aircraft located at four dispersed CONUS sites, and (2) maintain and repair E-6B common and peculiar support equipment (SE).
- Manage, lead and perform the identification, analyses, and resolution of technical matters in the accomplishment of program goals and tasks, with focus on achieving aircraft availability, readiness and fleet OPTEMPO goals.
- Perform and supervise multi-disciplinary technical tasks, including: review of technical documentation and drawings; configuration control of engineering and other change actions; hardness critical item (HCI) configuration control; technical assessment of vendors; coordinate and support engineering specification development; coordinate with Government engineering; support obsolescence management and lead technical resolution of diminishing manufacturing sources and material shortages (DMSMS) challenges; lead/conduct engineering investigations; support IT/cybersecurity initiatives.
- Interface with customers to determine specific needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain detailed assignments and plans to meet customer needs.
- Coordinate the investigation and resolution of technical and operational problems.
- Perform management level customer interface, including responsibility for contractual deliverables, development of responses to the Requests for Quotes and technical task execution.
- Develop required technical and management documentation in support of customer technical and programmatic reviews.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited college or university; alternately, Associates degree or Military/Civilian Vocational-Technical school certificate and additional 4 years’ applicable experience.
- At least twelve (12) years’ experience in managerial position(s).
- Experienced in technical matters and the ability to communicate concisely and accurately
- Experienced in reading and interpreting drawings, specifications and technical documentation
- Knowledge of complex aviation programs and their maintenance requirements
- Broad management experience affording knowledge of contract administration, personnel administration, and business administration or specialized knowledge of customer requirements
- Active U.S. DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience providing technical leadership in support of a DoD contract exceeding $50 million annually
- Experience interfacing directly with sub-vendors for aviation component repairs
- Experience working under Commander Naval Air Forces (CNAF) Instruction 4790.2 Series and NAVAIRINST 13680.1
- Experience with the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS), Deckplate and NATEC
- Experience in technical support of O-, I- and D-level aircraft maintenance
- Experience with technical analysis tools and methods applied to aircraft and support equipment components
- Experience working aircraft part obsolescence and DMSMS challenges and technical solutions
- Experience in an ISO 9001 (or AS9100, AS9110) quality assurance environment
- Experience working in significant OPSEC/Cyber Security/Supply Chain Risk Management environment
- Successful track record of managing to performance, cost and schedule goals
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230481BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- business administration