- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting locum tenens urgent care PA opportunity is now available in Massachusetts.
The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
The locum tenens PA will see approximately 3
- 4 patients per hour.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
Candidates must be board certified.
A BLS certification is needed as part of this assignment.
Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MA medical license in hand.
This facility is located in a thriving community.
To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 12-hour shifts
- MA license required
- BLS certification needed
- Board certified
- 4 patients per hour
- Suturing, splints, foreign body removals, and worker's compensation cases
- DOT certification preferred, but not required
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses