- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A&P Mechanic LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanics with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Roswell, New Mexico. Job Duties and Responsibilities: A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements: - 2+ years of commercial experience required.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869 Travel: http://www.launchtws.com/submit
About the company