- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
As the Multimedia Specialist you are responsible for delivering an exceptional video conference and technology-based training experience to all DIA TALOS Stakeholders. This entails video infrastructure design, maintenance, and support, for, e-learning training equipment, including maintenance and support, video conference scheduling, creating and managing user accounts, and providing technical support. The Multimedia Specialist will manage and maintain equipment and projects related to informational displays, digital signage, training room and lab areas including televisions, video recording and other various related technologies. In addition, the Multimedia Specialist will also support and maintain web/audio collaboration solution applications, and other related applications. The Multimedia Specialist will provide assistance and coordination of all video conferencing calls; design, configure, and optimize video conference infrastructure to handle internal and external conferences, optimize video conference equipment to maximize performance and best utilize resources, provide education and instruction to staff/end users on effective use of video conference and e-learning equipment, configure, support, and maintain web/audio collaboration tools, develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedure documentation, maintain accurate and current inventory of all multimedia equipment, and accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, upgrade, and removal.
Specific tasks that the Multimedia Specialist will ensure is accomplished, either online or as instructor-led opportunities, includes:
- Excellent customer service and oral communication, quality assurance, visual communication techniques, and programming techniques.
- Assess relevant training needs for employees, in consultation with departmental heads and subject matter experts.
- Meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs.
- Develop, design, and edit instructional videos.
- Monitor and report on activities, performance, etc., as required.
- Design and develop infrastructure to support eLearning, webinars, Instructor Led, and other related media requirements.
- Work with cross functional departments and external vendors to understand new solutions, products, programs, and policies that require development of recurrent training modules.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance.
- Strive to continuously improve the quality of your work as well as our internal processes to contribute to the overall success of the Program. Stay current with industry best practices and share with your coworkers to help improve everyone’s skills
- Assist in developing training to ensure end users of DIA systems understand how to use DIA Products.
- Assist in developing, sustain, update DIA’s product library to ensure all training is applicable to current production environment.
- Work with the program to provide an innovative approach and cost avoidance.
- Responsible for the delivery of CDRL 15, training media.
- A minimum of TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor's w/ 08-10 yrs. experience, Master's w/ 06-08 yrs. experience Or related equivalent experience w/o a degree
- Have Extensive knowledge of software and production methodology for print, 3D animation and modeling, web, dynamic map or graphic, or multimedia programming/authoring.
- Thorough knowledge of program (web or authored) design methodology and techniques.
- Ability to apply the broad range of specialty software products used in multimedia productions, including Macromedia Director, Adobe product suites, and other complementary multimedia software.
- Thorough knowledge of multimedia design/development specialty software such as Macromedia and Adobe suite of products, DVD and CD-ROM software, AVID editing systems and audio editing software, etc.
- Ability to utilize innovative and creative problem solving and analytical thinking skills to develop, organize, clarify, and enhance alternative approaches to more complex multimedia requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of video compression and file formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work and interface with customers, senior management, technical staff and project team members.
- Ability to work iteratively during solution sessions.
- Ability to incorporates feedback from reviewers to improve initial draft concepts
- DIA systems experience [e.g., Machine-Assisted Analytic Rapid-Repository System (MARS), Generic Area Limitations Environment (GALE), Functional Intelligence System of Hierarchical Networks (FISHNet), FounDRI, Event Data, Defense Economics Database, Object Based Production (OBP), Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), IC Information Technology Enterprise (ICITE)].
- STEM Masters degree (e.g., computer science, management information systems, systems engineering).
- Professional Certification(s) [e.g., DoD Instructional Systems Design Professional Certification]
- Experience using Agile systems implementation methodologies.
- Mission/Business Capability analysis experience determining how a capability should work and how changes in conditions, threat, mission, ROE, operations, technology and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Experience delivering multi-media training and educational products.
- Experience delivering final products through any cost-reasonable and available means.
- Experience developing plans, processes, tools, techniques to collect user community/user training feedback and customer satisfaction (e.g., surveys, questionnaires), analyze/assess results, incorporating into continuous improvement.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
About the company