- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Institute is looking to expand our client management and marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for establishing relationships with clients and brand partners, have great attention to detail and work alongside our other team members to bring projects to life.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure all client requests are completed in a timely manner
- End-to-end support on projects including but not limited to managing timelines and deliverables
- Collaborate alongside the creative and production team to expand client projects
- Support the marketing lead on our client marketing plans
- Able to clearly communicate with other brands and talent partners for any collaborations and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to clearly communicate project timelines and briefs to teams
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail