- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Why work for us?
We areinnovative, passionate,fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable.Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
100% premium coverage of healthcare Plan.When apples aren’t enough
Competitive compensation.Be fancy
Career advancement with global mobility opportunities.A little bit of “Je ne sais quoi”
Vacation policy.Because your mom misses you
Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms.Eat. Drink. Be merry
Travel & reimbursement options.Until jetpacks are a thing
401(k) fully vested matching.Basically free $$$
As an Account Coordinator you will play a vital role supporting Criteo’s Mid-Market growth by working with a range of Criteo’s advertisers and across various matters. This role offers the opportunity to learn and own specialty areas, expand your knowledge and responsibilities, work on projects across various departments within the organization, grow within our team and organization, and influence the optimization of our processes, all while helping customers and working with a tight-knit team! We are looking for a Rockstar to join on a contractual basis with the potential to move into a full-time role.
What will you be doing?
- Deliver excellent customer service while troubleshooting and addressing technical, creative, and data related advertiser requests
- Provide first-level troubleshooting for Criteo products and features, including Display Retargeting, Customer Acquisition, Audience Match, and Facebook
- Work alongside the Account Strategy team to launch new advertisers
- Liaise with Technical Solutions team to update and optimize setup and placement of Criteo tracking tags; identify and implement solutions to technical requests from customers, escalating when necessary
- Coordinate with Creative Solutions team to address creative and banner related client requests
- Provide performance updates at client request to secure additional budgets and achieve client objectives
- Review alert emails sent by partner teams to ensure optimal campaign setup and delivery
- Accurately document requests while adhering to service levels
- Identify and capitalize on growth opportunities at scale
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Criteo product offering
- Working with the Account Strategy team to help deliver quantitative and qualitative strategic insights for advertising partners.
- Working with partner teams (Technical Solutions, Data Analytics, Creative Services) to support account strategists in providing exceptional service at scale
- Become a master CRM user, proficient in updating fields, creating and managing Insertion Orders, and developing reports to better understand portfolio composition
- Gain a full understanding of Criteo’s product suite, including existing products, beta tests and products in the pipeline so you’re able to better streamline communication around products to our customers
What do we NEED?
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task across various responsibilities, stakeholders, and topics; exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, comfortable working and navigating ambiguous challenges autonomously
- Passion for solving problems and helping people walk away happy
- A love for working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Enjoys thinking outside the box, and love’s driving results for their clients and has desire for more information
- Open-minded, very flexible, positive; constantly curious about how things work and persistent desire to make things work better
- Strong business mind and ability to multitask and prioritize competing interests and needs
- A passion for performance marketing, new media, internet trends, and working with agencies
- Not afraid to be scrappy, get your hands dirty, and dive right in
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
Criteo is transforming digital advertising into a relevant user experience!
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com. Find us on LinkedIn and learn more about us at Glassdoor!
*Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Apply for this job
- customer service
About the company
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness.
Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.