- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Microsoft Enterprise Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies and solutions to meet their individual and unique business needs. We are a team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall customer experience of Services accounts, by identifying customer needs and managing the delivery services (consulting and premier) to exceed their expectations. The ADE manages a virtual team of delivery resources (Consulting and Premier) and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales, Operations and Resource Management roles to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, partners, our employees and our business.
• Partner with Commercial Enterprise and Services sellers to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan
• Take actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction (CoS) and quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE)
• Present to executives with impact and influence
• Demonstrate leadership in escalations and turnaround situations
• Accepts differences in culture and is aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures
Sales and Business Development
• Understand industry trends and identify opportunities in your accounts
• Leverage accounts' existing relationships to identify Services opportunities
• Develop and align the business development strategy with the accounts’ Commercial Enterprise and Services Sellers
• Partner with sellers to ensure investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities
• Lead and enable team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance and drive innovation
• Create a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged and supported
• Ensure healthy engagements and account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin
• Manage changes and take corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success
• Envision and evangelize the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer strategy
• Develop and sustain cross-team relationships between Delivery and Support
• Lead by example the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials
• Communicate Microsoft vision, drive account strategy and commitments.
• Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement.
• Mentor other roles
Qualified individuals will have 8-10 years of related experience.
• Bachelors and MBA preferred.