- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Account Director for TV manages a portfolio of clients and is responsible for all aspects of the relationship between Experian and the clients in the portfolio. A portfolio consists of many clients and is usually aligned within a portfolio based on client segment, service mix, industry, account size and other criteria. The Account Director is someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced, dynamic division within a large matrixed organization. The Account Director is ambitious, detail oriented, innovative and results driven.
• Consistently meets or exceeds revenue targets
• Responsible for overall client satisfaction and retention of assigned accounts
• Cultivate and expand relationships with a portfolio of clients across multiple verticals
• Ensure Client satisfaction ratings (Net Promoter) are met or exceeded
• Driver for client portfolio growth targets
• Responsible for overall client margin for assigned client portfolio
• Maintains accurate and up to date pipeline and forecasts
• Ensuring timely billing and supports Accounts Receivable efforts
• Navigates all internal groups (finance, pricing, compliance, solution support, legal, etc) effectively
• Works effectively with client partners, consultants, Experian Strategy VPs, MA and MIS teams and other BUs
• Partner with support functions for solution development and pricing strategies
• Oversees contract creation and management –
• Act as the escalation point for the Client Services delivery team
• Researches client needs and determines how to bundle products to meet client requirements. Informs and educates clients on new and existing projects. Utilizes product experts as a resource.
• Assist clients with strategic planning initiatives, marketing program development, results analysis and campaign planning
• Ability to design and execute small to large projects with no supervision
• Develops strong relationships with existing clients by researching and understanding their business needs, responding to client concerns and problems and acting as the liaison between the client and internal departments.
• Develops client presentations, client training and proposal generation.
• Follows up to ensure client expectations regarding quality control, deadlines and customer service are met.
• Regularly generates new business within existing relationships by up-selling and cross-selling other product categories.
• Assists clients in building their sales and marketing strategy
• Responsible for the RFP process of existing accounts
• Ability to define and articulate the ROI for proposed solutions
Candidate Background & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ sales or account management experience in digital advertising/marketing
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the direct and digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, concepts, terms, and tactics.
• Proven track record of success meeting revenue goals and managing multiple clients
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Travel up to 50%
• Effective oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail
• Strong client presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Effective time management skills
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.