- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Account Executive- WSCV
Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Account Executives are primarily responsible for delivering sales revenue, as well as cultivating and developing new advertisers for the station’s multi-platform properties. The Account Executive will be expected to meet quarterly targets by identifying and prospecting new businesses at a high level of entry. This position requires an individual with a keen ability to develop concepts to create, maintain and incrementally grow sales revenue by connecting a company’s marketing goals seamlessly with the entire portfolio of Telemundo content distribution platforms. Responsibilities Include:
Embrace, understand, target, pitch and secure new sources of marketing, advertising, promotional, community and event revenue for WSCV, Telemundo 51.
Create customized solutions for local clients that will demonstrate the power of WSCV, Telemundo 51 with the ultimate goal of monetizing WSCV properties.
Negotiate and service agency business and create and understand television metrics.
Ascertain and market to previously untapped, emerging and traditional brands/businesses and drive revenue through negotiating and selling the value and benefit of TV, mobile, digital, out-of-home and all other multi-marketing platforms.
Develop growth revenue by focusing on “conversion” targets from competitive media including radio, print, digital, out-of-home, cable, events, etc.
Organize management of a business opportunity pipeline and sharp revenue forecasting.
Learn NBCU Salesforce systems and Traffic/Order flow processes.
Create presentations using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Present sales proposals and sales pitches to internal and external clients.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales and/or Marketing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Must be willing to work in Miramar, FL location.
- Good working knowledge of the West Palm Beach DMA.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV on www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Agency, television, production, creative marketing and/or other brand entertainment experience is preferred.
- Solutions-sell thinker with the ability to quickly understand and assess opportunities and/or problems and able to respond with creative ideas and solutions.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills with MS programs: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and the ability to create innovative presentation decks with expertise.
- Adept at prospecting, generating proposals and closing the sale.
- Ability to creatively analyze and react to a variety of sales challenges.
- Ability to multi-task while staying organized and focused
Broad-based knowledge of traditional and emerging media platforms.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) both written and verbal a plus.
- Innovative approach to a changing marketplace.
- Enthusiastic and positive team player.
- Competitive with a desire to win.
Sub-BusinessNBCUOTS - TLM WSCV
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.