- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for an Account Manager to work with our expert Biopharma team of 7000 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Account Management? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Design and execute account specific business plans including: customer goals, strategic initiatives, opportunity development, relationship mapping, and competitive threats.
- Lead account team through sales cycle from opportunity discovery through deal closure.
- Build strong business relationships with customers by earning deep trust and loyalty, driving alignment of their outcomes with Cytiva solutions resulting in mutually beneficial growth.
- Identify decision makers with assigned accounts and act as primary customer point of contact between customer and Cytiva.
- Achieve annual and quarterly sales goals
- Prepare proposals and quotations, initiate and plan customer visits at all level of the account, and work with the product sales specialists in demonstrating the breadth and range of Cytiva capabilities.
- Utilize Salesforce.Com to build sales funnel, accurately forecast, and capture business critical information Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- At least 2 years of proven relevant sales experience
- Proven account management and project planning skills.
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- High level presentation skills; able to present complex ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory
- Valid motor vehicle license Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
About the company