- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Location: New York, NY, USA
This position is part of the Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The Account Manager is charged with proactively leading prospecting activities; including calling and e-mail campaigns, predominantly aimed at the commercial banking sector in the Latin America Region.
Successful Account Managers will help implement a structured outreach plan for different products and countries, while managing additional campaigns that may arise throughout the sales year.
The Account Manager may also be responsible for client retention activities for a defined set of products.
Overall responsibilities for the Latin America-Account Manager position include:
• Generate new business leads through cross-selling opportunities and campaigns directed by sales management
• Provide proactive customer service, by working closely across teams to ensure client issues and needs are communicated and resolved effectively
• Grow relationships covering a defined territory and set of products and solutions
• Convey the Moody's Analytics value proposition
• Maintain a standard level of product knowledge
• Gain and maintain familiarity with prospect/client organization and processes
• Help organized client conferences, and other events.
• Promote and secure client attendance at roundtables, teleconferences and other events.
• Help develop new publications, email campaigns and promote awareness regarding the new research to the client base for the Latam Region.
• Moderate travel in the NYC area may be required (10%)
Required • Minimum of 2-3 years in sales, relationship management or other related position, preferably within the financial services sector
• Experience in account management, client services or sales support would be preferred.
• Knowledge of financial services and/or commercial banking
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone.
• Ability to confidently deal with conflict and difficult situations. Must be able to manage clients' expectations.
• Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
• Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to multi task and adhere to short deadlines.
• Strong initiative/results orientation. Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
• Specialization not necessary but finance background helpful
• Must be degree educated (or equivalent) preferably with a Finance, or Marketing discipline.
• Must be Fluent in Spanish. Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
- customer service