- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Spokane Valley
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) - Platform Manager
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) helps advertisers and digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world’s largest platform of 1:1 offline purchasing data and the broadest set of online data and measuring results. Only ODC leverages over $2 trillion in consumer spending to target and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive, Technology, Telecom and Financial Services. ODC partners with over 200 providers of media and services to the Ad Tech ecosystem.
Candidate must have experience working with clients and being responsible for supporting and building accounts. They should understand important features and functionality for clients, be able to position ODC products within a competitive landscape and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction and renewal and expansion rates.
In this role, you will support existing ODC platform clients in overall account management. Responsibilities will include renewals and expansion of revenue, client onboarding, providing product advice and expertise, and acting as the single point of contact for clients. You will be their champion internally to ensure top-notch customer service. In addition, you will be expected to:
· Build long term, strategic relationships with platform partners.
· Facilitate the development of strategic account plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
· Work with partners to identify opportunities to meet business needs and grow partnership.
· Monitor partners’ business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners.
· Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve challenges.
· Serve as the point of contact for client discussions by email, phone, and in person.
· Complete own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
· Demonstrate track record developing and managing client partnerships and driving account activity.
· Possess strong analytical and client service skills.
· Collaborate with ODC’s engineering and operations teams to create a positive client onboarding and integrations experience.
Required Skills and Experience
· BS or BA Degree.
· Prefer 3 years of account management or client services experience in digital advertising or advertising technology.
· Background experience with ad serving platforms, ad servers, data and audience management platforms.
· Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Positive outlook, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and strong internal drive.
About Our Team
· We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
· We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
· We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
· We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
· We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
About the company