- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $27,684.00 - $47,632.00 gross per year
This position performs a variety of cashier, clerical and general office duties. Interested individuals should be highly motivated, customer service oriented, possess excellent communication skills, able to perform a wide range of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $27,684 - $37,668
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving and processing tax payments for current and delinquent motor vehicle, real property and personal property taxes in accordance to relevant laws, policies and procedures
• Processing redemption payments
• Collecting child support payments
• Handling cash and check transactions
• Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer
• Answering department telephone calls
• Travel to service center locations as needed
Minimum Education – High School Diploma (or GED)
Minimum Qualification – 1 – 2 years' experience in banking, accounting or related field.
Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong knowledge of banking or accounting practices.
• Strong knowledge of standard software applications such as Microsoft Office.
• Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.