- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- Mountain View
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and DoubleClick tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and proactively identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. Our team helps grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provides account management for users of AdSense, DoubleClick and more.
As an Account Strategist, you will advocate the value of our products to online publishers and mobile developers and manage a business pipeline to develop new business partnerships. You will be responsible for increasing the the success of top online publishers by developing strong relationships, providing product expertise and exceptional customer support. You will also need to solicit customer feedback and work with Product Management to communicate customer needs, enhancements and priorities.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through meaningful partnerships. We build relationships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides solutions for a range of partners — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute Google products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Search, Assistant, Geo, News, Travel, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- 2 years of experience in sales or account/relationship management.
- Experience maintaining and developing strategies for a pipeline of partners.
- Experience in project management.
- 1-year of experience working in online advertising/e-commerce.
- Experience in consultative sales, account management and media sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals through customer outreach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and customer skills, with a strategic understanding of publisher and advertising industry business models.
- Promote specific product suite (i.e. AdSense, Google Ads, Ad Exchange, AdMob) proactively to partners and Google’s wider solutions range.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and business challenges; contribute to the strategic direction of Google’s products and services.
- Lead exploratory pilots to develop and innovate the business.
- Be a thought leader, both internally and externally in relation to the publisher market, industry trends and strategy.
- Maintain and develop key strategies for a large and diverse pipeline of partners.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate